Welcome to Made In America 2019 Registration
What Does ‘Made In America’ Mean To You?
Supporting our country by buying quality (not cheap garbage) items made with pride.
Keeping Americans working!
CHRIS BWAXHAW, NORTH CAROLINA
The strength of the USA depends on everyone buying American whenever they can. Even a small purchase will make a large difference.
Jessica LRACINE, WISCONSIN
t means American made items, made by Americans and those items being used to make bigger American made products. Or, it’s being grateful for jobs and job growth so that Americans can have homes, families, food and hope in the future!
VICKIEMT. GILEAD, OHIO
THANK YOU for helping to refuel the American economy I love the tagline Be American, Buy American I will be using that as my email signature line, starting today
WILLIAM BSAVANNAH, GEORGIA
I will buy Made in USA products preferentially over all other brands Just help me find what I need
MELISSA SHUNTSVILLE, ALABAMA
When we invest in people they make superior products I choose to invest in my neighbors by buying Made In America whenever I can
ZOE MDELTONA, FLORIDA
I just love the idea that I can come to a website and get educated about American products
DIANA SCOLUMBUS, OHIO
It is difficult but not impossible to find products made in the USA. It is well worth the search.
The registration includes the following:
- Exhibit hall pass for the entire Made In America 2019 event.
- Access to standard breakout sessions.
- Access to “My Show Planner” to make sure you get the most of visit to Made In America 2019.
- Access to Made In America 2019 exclusive hotel and travel discounts.
- Up to date information on Made In America 2019 events.
- Sunday Praise and Worship Concert and Message.
Top reasons to attend Made In America 2019
- See New Products and Developments
- Learn About the Latest Trends
- See Specific Company(s) or Products
- Increase Awareness of Industry
- Network with Colleagues and Vendors
I have not yet registered and I need to create my registration.
Attendees can access their registration at any time and have the ability to:
- Update contact information
- Print a receipt
- Resend a confirmation
- View a sample badge
- Access hotel information
Discounted rates at a selection of Indianapolis hotels connected to the convention center just for you!
Made In America 2019 Important Dates
Made In America 2019 Schedule Coming Soon!
Event Dates and Hours*
Thursday, Oct. 3, 2019 7:00 p.m.
Friday, Oct. 4, 2019 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 5, 2019 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 6, 2019 10:30 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
Installation of Exhibits/Move-In*
Wednesday, Oct. 2, 2019 3:00 p.m. -10:00 p.m.
Thursday, Oct. 3, 2019 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Dismantling of Exhibits/Move-Out *
Sunday, Oct. 6, 2019 3:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Monday, Oct. 7, 2019 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Exhibit personnel will be allowed on the Expo Floor at 7:00 a.m Fri., Sat., & Sun.
- Exhibitors more than 400 sqft please contact GES for move in Instructions.
- Exhibitors less than 400 sqft move in time will start 3:00pm Wednesday, Oct. 2, 2019.
U.S. Federal Trade Commission’s Made in USA Policy Statement
Any products displayed by a manufacturer, supplier, or distributor in conjunction with Made in America. Com, Inc. 2019 event warrants compliance with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission’s Made in USA policy statement, available for review at https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/complying-made-usa-standard. In summary, this policy statement defines the standard to be used in assessing compliance with this policy, and provides guidance to marketers making claims that meet FTC definitions applicable to products “all or virtually all” made in the United States. MadeinAmerica.com, Inc. assumes no responsibility for verification of compliance with these FTC standards, and assumes no responsibility in the case of noncompliance allegations.