Attend Made In America 2019
What Fans Are Saying
“It’s about time someone did this.”…”Awesome idea!”…”I’ll have to see the vendors to support their freedom and entrepreneur spirit!! Love it.”…”Love that this is being done.”…”All American Made! Awesome!”…”Finally!”
The registration includes the following:
- Exhibit hall pass for the entire Made In America 2019 exhibition, Friday – Sunday (see hours below)
- Access to standard breakout sessions
- Access to “My Show Planner” to make sure you get the most of visit to Made In America 2019
- Access to Made In America 2019 exclusive hotel and travel discounts
- Up to date information on Made In America 2019 events
- Sunday Praise and Worship Concert and Message
Sign up here to attend Made In America 2019
- See New Products and Developments
- Learn About the Latest Trends
- See Specific Company(s) or Products
- Increase Awareness of Industry
- Network with Colleagues and Vendors
Attendees can sign in to view registration which has the ability to:
- Update contact information
- Print a receipt
- View a sample badge
- Access hotel information
Made In America 2019 Dates
Choose trade show and event registration for dates below:
Thursday Evening Kick-Off
Thursday, Oct. 3, 2019 7:00 p.m.
This is a party for exhibitors and invited guests that will include billboard artists.
Saturday – Exhibition Open
Saturday, Oct. 5, 2019 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday – Made In America Awards
Saturday, Oct. 5, 2019 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
This is a ticketed dinner. Please see registration
Sunday – Exhibition Open
Sunday, Oct. 6, 2019 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
U.S. Federal Trade Commission’s Made in USA Policy Statement
Any products displayed by a manufacturer, supplier, or distributor in conjunction with Made in America. Com, Inc. 2019 event warrants compliance with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission’s Made in USA policy statement, available for review at https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/complying-made-usa-standard. In summary, this policy statement defines the standard to be used in assessing compliance with this policy, and provides guidance to marketers making claims that meet FTC definitions applicable to products “all or virtually all” made in the United States. MadeinAmerica.com, Inc. assumes no responsibility for verification of compliance with these FTC standards, and assumes no responsibility in the case of noncompliance allegations.