For Customized Booths Space, Please Call Booth Sales.
REASONS TO EXHIBIT & SPONSOR
MADE IN AMERICA 2019 will be the gathering place for people, businesses and organisations from all areas of …… latest innovations in Manufacturing, research products and services. Exhibitor/Sponsorship benefits include:
- Maximum exposure at a premier EVENT dedicated to American Manufacturing
- The opportunity to deliver a clear message about your commitment to the making manufacturing number one again.
- Inform and update all sectors of American Made products about your research, products and services
- Increase exposure to and sales and consumption of your products and services
- Raise awareness of your brand
- Draw your target market to you in one place at one time
- Launch new products
- Develop a competitive edge on your industry competitors
- 8′ high back drape in show colors.
- 3′ high side drape in show colors.
- Floor Sticker with company Logo and booth number
- 6ft Table with Skirt
- Waste paper basket
- Two chairs
- Exhibitor profile on www.MadeInAmerica.com
- Exhibitor profile in the expo program guide.
- Exhibit Hall passes purchased exhibit space.
See chart. Special advertising rates in Made In America Show Directory.
Note: Carpeting is mandatory for all Exhibit booth spaces at MADE IN AMERICA 2019 and must be ordered separately.
|Booth Space Sq. Ft.||Before 6/30/2019||After
|Expo Hall Access Passes||“American Made” Banquet Passes||Awards Banquet Passes||Kick Off Show Passes|
|100-399||$25.46 SqFt||$33.95 SqFt||4||2||2||4|
|400-999||$25.36 SqFt||$32.16 SqFt||6||4||4||6|
|1000-1999||$24.76 SqFt||$31.36 SqFt||12||6||6||8|
|2000+||$23.16 SqFt||$30.56 SqFt||20||8||8||10|
End cap $500
Premium Location Additional $5.00/sq.ft.
Educational 10% off
Non Profit 10% off
Contracts received by 3/31/2019 will be given priority placement on the conference floor. After 6/30/2019, space and placement will be assigned to all paid companies on a first-come, first-served basis. Every effort will be made to assign exhibitors to their chosen spaces; however, show management reserves the right to set final space assignments or change space assignments after acceptance of the contract should it be in the best interest of the exhibition. A 50% deposit is due with your online booth space reservation. The balance of your booth payment is due no later than 8/1/2019.
U.S. Federal Trade Commission’s Made in USA Policy Statement
Any products displayed by a manufacturer, supplier, or distributor in conjunction with Made in America. Com, Inc. 2019 event warrants compliance with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission’s Made in USA policy statement, available for review at https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/complying-made-usa-standard. In summary, this policy statement defines the standard to be used in assessing compliance with this policy, and provides guidance to marketers making claims that meet FTC definitions applicable to products “all or virtually all” made in the United States. MadeinAmerica.com, Inc. assumes no responsibility for verification of compliance with these FTC standards, and assumes no responsibility in the case of noncompliance allegations.
No matter what your political beliefs are, we’re all American. This is one of those things where we can come together and say, ‘You know what? Let’s support one another and support this economy.
We’re just thrilled to be at the beginning stages of something that’s going to be one of the biggest waves this country has ever seen.
We want everyone to know that we’re American and we’re proud to be American. We’re proud of the product we put out. We’re ready to broadcast that to everybody.
Made In America 2019 Important Dates
Made In America 2019 Schedule Coming Soon!
Event Dates and Hours*
Thursday, Oct. 3, 2019 7:00 p.m.
Friday, Oct. 4, 2019 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 5, 2019 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 6, 2019 10:30 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
Installation of Exhibits/Move-In*
Wednesday, Oct. 2, 2019 3:00 p.m. -10:00 p.m.
Thursday, Oct. 3, 2019 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Dismantling of Exhibits/Move-Out *
Sunday, Oct. 6, 2019 3:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Monday, Oct. 7, 2019 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Exhibit personnel will be allowed on the Expo Floor at 7:00 a.m Fri., Sat., & Sun.
- Exhibitors more than 400 sqft please contact GES for move in Instructions.
- Exhibitors less than 400 sqft move in time will start 3:00pm Wednesday, Oct. 2, 2019.
Our goal every day is to inspire people to innovate and build. Thank you for joining us.
AMERICAN CONSUMERS SAY THEY WOULD RATHER BUY AN AMERICAN-MADE PRODUCT THAN AN IMPORTED ONE.
Almost 8 in 10 American consumers say they would rather buy an American-made product than an imported one, according to a Consumer Reports survey.
More than 60 percent of them say they’re even willing to pay 10 percent more for it.